I have been on TheKnot looking at some different "Don't forget" lists, and of course browsing whatever I pass in between.
Individual Cakes at each place setting:
Cool Idea: His and Hers areas: Do: Play Up His and Hers Details From brandy (or beer!) bars for the boys to martini lounges for the ladies, incorporating his and hers elements can really make your reception stand out. (And don't worry: We promise everyone will still get back together on the dance floor!)
Throwing flower petals:
Liking the top of this dress and her hairstyle:
|Just general design idea. Not sure if I like it or not...|
|Tiered tea length. Diggin it, but it might not be the most flattering...|
|Still thinking this is too casual, but...|
|long table, w stripes, w design pieces spanning the length of the table.|
Pottery Barn just sent me an email about Coastal Style. Loving it.
Avalon made the cut. For Welcome Bags or something:
Also, Sea Bags: http://www.seabags.com/
Penned and Pretty
Refocus also examines Colour Movements – tones that are becoming more important, less important or shifting in hue and intensity:
- Lighter blues and navy increase in importance.
- Leathery brown becomes more important as a basic.
- Oxblood grows in popularity as browns, in general, adopt a redder hue.
- Olive becomes stronger.
- Purple and purple hues are still evident.
- Brights have a singular status for winter.
- Camel evolves into cappuccino and creamy hues.
- Yellows become softer and less sporty.
- Reds are becoming more orange.
- Traditional winter darks and berry colors are more mid-toned and less blackened.
Color : Messages & Meanings
|Find the full list of details for this board at Elizbeth Anne Designs.|
|Left to Right, Top Row: Cymbeline’s Carelie Dress; Priscilla of Boston, style #4211. Bottom Row: Monique Lhullier’s Essence; Reem Acra; Carolina Herrera’s Columbine|
|board by Snippet and Ink - found on NantucketWeddingsUnveiled|
|Like it! Photos Courtesy Brea McDonald Photography|
Check out Snippet and Ink
HAHAHAHA: For Tim.
Gotta stop this blog post. Starting again on a new post. Whew. Can't say I got much work done today.