Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Script and Lace - Wedding Inspirations of the Day

Three o'clock coffee, and a little mind break.  I just came across this cute wedding blog, June Bug Weddings.  Among other things, I found this:


Register online at Martha Stewart Weddings.


And then I found true love with June Bug with this wedding:  Orchids on the Beach.

This is just the most scrumptious mix of lilies and orchids.  It is beautiful and delicate, and I've never been that into roses anyway.


And though I am completely infatuated with the idea of bright and colorful wedding shoes, I can't help but secretly adore these beautes.
They are from Bella Bridesmaid, which features Our Bella Bridesmaids, actual weddings with their dresses.  Just to give you an idea of the magnitude...
This is... as Wendy Williams might call it... My Wedding In My Head!

Something else I like is a wedding program that gives people something to read, and makes it more personal.
Does the photo below not look like the most kick-ass spot ever?  Oh, to dream.

All for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment